Thursday, March 28, 2013

Speeds Kate 2.0

Finally finished up shading Speeds Kate's poster girl drawing from last year!  I thought about leaving it on a plain background, but of course my caffeine-addled brain just couldn't leave well enough alone.  So here it is!



Aside from the shading, I didn't really make any changes to this drawing other than changing the color of her knee pads to reflect the ones she has now (they match her gloriously purple skates!).  I was thinking about changing her hair color too because for a while it was this gorgeous teal with a purple pivot stripe running down it.  By now it's returned to its natural blonde so I left it as-is.

In case anyone is wondering about what fonts were used--> All Ages and Ghetto Marquee 

Btw, I borrowed the title from a fb comment left by our bout photographer, Steve Jurkovic :)

Hope you guys like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment